Small Wedding Rate
Wedding venue for one hour in the gardens.
up to 25 guests $250
9:00 am, 11:30 am, 1:00 pm, 3:30 pm
Small Outdoor Wedding Sites
White Garden, South Woods Gazebo, Trellis & Courtyard Gazebo
SMALL WEDDING Q & A
1. Do I need an appointment to view the gardens’ wedding sites?
You may view the gardens during regular operating hours, garden admission fees apply, no appointments.
2. How far in advance do you take reservations?
Leu Gardens will reserve your date up to one year in advance. There are dates that will not be available due to special garden events. Please call the rental office 407.246.3681 to check availability.
3. I would like to reserve a small wedding, however I have 30 people. Would I pay the admission fee for the extra 5 people?
No, if you have over 25 people, you would need to reserve the Standard Wedding.
4. Who do you count for the small weddings? Is the minister, photographer and children counted?
Yes, everyone who attends or is a part of the wedding is counted, children are counted too.
5. Can I have 20 chairs for my small wedding?
We can provide up to five (5) chairs for those who cannot stand for the wedding.
6. Where can I dress?
If you don’t arrive in your gown, and need to change before your wedding, you may use the Garden House's Bride and Groom's if available.
7. I would like to use the Rose Garden for my small wedding.
The Rose Garden is designated as one of the Standard Wedding sites only.
8. When may I hold my rehearsal?
Formal rehearsals are not routinely scheduled for small weddings. However, if you need to hold a short unscheduled rehearsal, please call the rental office prior to arriving to check availability.
9. May I decorate my wedding site?
Small weddings are designed to be short and simple. You may decorate, but it must be within your designated time and removed immediately following the ceremony.
10. May I come early for photographs or stay after the ceremony for photos?
You may arrive 30 minutes prior to your wedding and are welcome to walk the gardens after the ceremony for photographs.
11. Can we throw Rose Petals?
Leu Gardens permits bio-degradable rice, bubbles, or butterflies. Your bridal party may carry flowers or a basket of flowers. Rose Petals, (real or silk), rice and sparklers are not permitted.
12. Can we use a tent?
Tents are not permitted.
In case of inclement weather, the Rose Room in Garden House will be used as the wedding site.
13. Can I bring my own caterer or do I have to use one on your list?
You must use one of Leu Gardens selected caterers. The caterers will handle your entire reception. Leu Gardens provides the tables and chairs. The tables are 72’’rounds, which seat 8 to 10 people. The caterers are able to provide linens, the dance floor, china, chair covers, and more. Alcohol (beer, wine and liquor) is permitted.