- The marriage license application fee in Orlando is $93.50. That fee is reduced by $32.50 if proof is provided of a premarital preparation course (applies to FL residents only).
- Payment options include cash, money orders, MasterCard, Discover and AmEx (Visa is not accepted for this transaction).
- Personal checks are not accepted.
- There is a 3-day waiting period for couples who live in Orange County but do not provide proof that they have completed a premarital preparation course.
- A couple claiming hardship can petition a judge to waive the wait.
- There is no waiting period for non-residents.
- The marriage license can be used in any county in the Florida; however, a FL marriage license cannot be used out-of-state.
- You can apply for a marriage license application at any of the Clerk's five locations
How Much a Marriage License Cost?Florida law requires a couple to obtain a marriage license in order to have a legally binding wedding ceremony. Some states require a medical examination or blood tests in order to obtain a license. All require proof of identification and a license application fee.
Happily Ever After Weddings of the Orlando metro area provides officiant, photography, wedding planning, wedding coordinating, DJ, bartenders and much more!